Monday, October 12, 2009

Bath Time!






I keep meaning to get a photo of bath time but always forget to bring the camera in. I should actually take an after photo of myself because I am normally soaked after the bath! Tanner loves his bath and gets really excited when you ask if he wants to take his bath. Here are a few photos from his bath tonight. He is very entertained by the water pouring out of the faucet. And since his hair is getting long I gave him a new hair-do! Thanks to his Aunt Tia he has a very cool new basket to hold all of his toys!!! And just for Aunt Heather, I took a photo of him brushing his teeth! :)

3 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Yay! New pictures. He looks very happy to be in the bath tub! ----my verification word "shonessa"

MeMe said...

That's our happy boy-always having fun!!

sharmack said...

"Yesh, I do want a bath!" But I also want to get my mommy really wet.