Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dump Truck Photos





I still can't believe that our little boy is 2 already! These past two years have been amazing. He is changing everyday and is constantly learning something new. He makes me laugh all day long at the funny things that he says. And we are definitely raising a very polite little boy! When he says thank you mama, thank you dada, please and excuse me it makes my heart melt. He is the biggest joy to Travis and I and we can't wait for all the years to come! You have no idea little boy how much we truly love you. Here are the dump truck photos that I took to show just how big our little boy is!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big boy you are!!! I can't believe how much you have grown. We need to keep you little a bit longer. We love you, Tanner.

Aunt Jen said...

Oh my goodness, so precious. Thanks for uploading those! Love him!

MeMe said...

He looks so big laying next to his truck-his legs are soooo long!! The one of him sitting on his truck is beautiful-he is such a polite little boy and MeMe and Papa are so proud of him and love him so much!!