Monday, September 22, 2008

Visiting Aunt Jen



Tanner and I went to visit Aunt Jen in Colorado since she hadn't met him yet. I was a little worried about the plane ride but he was absolutely wonderful both times. People even complimented us when we got off the plane at how good of a baby he was. Going through security was the worst part since you have to put the stroller, car seat and everything else through the X-ray and then carry Tanner. It was just a juggling act by myself. We had a wonderful time with Jen getting pedicures, shopping and walking around Fort Collins. The weather was beautiful and we loved being able to be outside for a while!! Thanks Aunt Jen and we can't wait to see you again soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jen LOVED meeting Tanner and getting to hang out with him all weekend. He was a trooper, hanging with us girls! I hope he comes back real soon. I love you guys and miss you so much!